Wednesday, March 5, 2014

New Beginnings!

Sorry for the long time in between post y'all!  Things have been sort of crazy around the Nellie house hold as usual!!

B has been sick the last couple of days.  Being a mom is really hard but when your little one doesn't feel good and there really isn't anything you can do about it..............THAT SUCKS y'all!! He has been very fussy and whiny and clingy and just not a happy boy at all.

Last week a very good friend of mine lost her husband very suddenly so that was a very sad week for me.  It really makes you think about all the things you have in your life.  The little things that used to really piss you off just don't seem so important anymore.  Times like this really make you kiss the ones you love a little bit more than usual!! 

It sounds terrible but the Hubs and I have been talking about our "after life" plans.  No one likes to talk about these things y'all but it is really important to have these things discussed at least a little bit.  Especially if you have kids............then shit gets really real!!

So, enough about sad stuff y'all.......................I have some very exciting news!!!

First and foremost in my professional life: I have accepted a promotion at work! I am so excited y'all I can't stand it!!  It is with the same department just a different division within that department.  I am going to miss the agents I am used to working with all the time but I am excited for all the new things to come! I will be starting my new position March 14th!!

Next in my personal life: With my new job comes new work hours!!  So with that being said............I AM RETURNING TO KEES CAMP!!!  I never thought I would be one of those people EXCITED to be going to the gym, but when you get the motivation like you do at Kees.................enough said!!!  I won't be going every night but I am going to try to get at least three classes in a week. 

I know it isn't much y'all but I am down 8 pounds with my change in eating habits.  I fall off the wagon more than I would like to admit but I am trying and that is all I can ask for at this point.  Now that I am going to be heading back to the gym, better eating and working out are bound to do the trick!!! 

The Hubs and I are planning a trip to Vegas the end of April so I have a month and a half to look decent by the pool.  I said decent y'all not good.....................I am not a miracle worker here!!!

I am working on my webpage for the Iowa Ladies Football Academy that I will be participating in again this June. It is a HUGE fund raiser for the Children's Hospital in Iowa City and A GREAT CAUSE!  I will be posting my blog about that as SOON as I get it finished!!!!  I hope everyone can help me out this year!!!  I have HIGH HOPES for my fund raising!!  If you are interested in donating PLEASE let me know!

Thanks for reading y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment