Tuesday, May 27, 2014

I'm Back Y'All!!!

I haven't posted on here for over a month.  That has been for a personal reason but I have decided that I am living my own life and not worrying about anyone else except my husband, my son and my family ANYMORE!!!  Those are the most important people in my life. If you don't like the way I live my life or the things I post on here, please don't read my blog!

So I am BACK BITCHES!!!!! :)

Life has been crazy y'all since I last posted! 

Farmer's Marker is in FULL SWING!!!  Breakfast Delights has been SO busy and it is GREAT!! I love working down there almost every Saturday and I am so blessed to have been asked to help out down there!!  This year I get the privilege (I guess that is what it is!) of going on the road with them for RAGBRIA!!!  I am so excited but super sad to leave Big B at home for a whole week!!!  I have never had to leave him home for a whole week and not see him!!!  This is going to be VERY HARD for this Mama!!!!  The hubs might be making a mid week trip!!! LOL

If y'all have never been to the Downtown Farmer's Market you have to try it at least once.  Trust me, you will want to come back!! The food is amazballs, the produce is super fresh and the PEOPLE WATCHING is as good as the State Fair!!!!  Chances are I will be working so if you are ever there, stop by the last food booth at the end of Court Ave by the bridge and say HI!!

We had a great Memorial Weekend!  I know it is an excuse to have a three day weekend but it is also a day to thank our Brave men and women who have and continue to fight for our great country!! I would like to say Thank You to my Amazing Grandfather for serving for his country in the war and my brother in law who is active Army!

We spent the day Sunday with family and Big B had so much fun with his cousins!!!  He even got to ride a horse.  Well he was on there for about two minutes and that was it!!  I didn't take jeans to ride this year so I did the worse thing you can do...................I rode in shorts and flip flops!!!  Lets just say I didn't ride very long but my nephew wanted to ride and I told him I would ride with him.  So you do what yo have to for those you love!! :) 

Big B was excited to ride until it came time to actually get on the horse!  Then he wasn't so much.  But that is a long ways up there for a little guy y'all!


Big B on the teeter toter with his little cousins.  He is such a toad that it takes two of them to equal out the balance.  :)  To be fair T and L are only 1 so B should be bigger than them!

Monday was all about Big B.  We took him to the zoo and he had a great time.  It rained off and on but that didn't damper his day! He was a little scared at first but I think that was just because he didn't understand the animals couldn't come out of the glass.  Once he found that out he was fine!

 After the zoo we went and had some corn-dogs at BWW's.  Then it was home for what mommy thought would be a nice nap.............wrong!!!  Big B had other plans so that didn't work so good!  We decided to go get a new John Deere Tractor shirt because one can never have to many of those!  Daddy needed one too so they could match!  I will get a picture of my two guys in their matching shirts soon for y'all!

That was a quick recap of our super busy weekend y'all!  I hope you had a safe and fun weekend too! 

This week is shaping up to be super busy yet again! We have had a lot of traffic on the house so everyone please keep the good prayers coming on the house sale!

Holy batman does life EVER slow down?!!?!?

Thanks for reading y'all and have a GREAT day!

No comments:

Post a Comment