Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Bad Day.......Getting BETTER!

So my week hasn't been the best and my morning was NOT going great!!  But things are starting to LOOK UP~

Let me go back a little bit and let me fill y'all in.  I have REALLY been struggling with some personal issues in which I am not really going to talk about on here.  I know I tend to put it all out on here but there are just some things I am going to keep private.  But I have been trying to deal with them the best I can on my own.  I have made some major decisions in my life that I didn't make lightly y'all.  Some have some over a period of time and others, just in the last couple of weeks.  So I have kinda had a lot on my plate so to speak. 

One of which is to be A LOT more serious about getting my FAT ASS back in shape!!  I am sick of feeling the way I do about myself and seeing what I see when I look in the mirror! So I decided I was going to set my alarm and get up and start the C25K on the treadmill in the mornings before work..........................FAIL!!!!!!  Why is this SO HARD FOR ME?!?!?!!?!?  I REALLY want to do this but I just can not seem to get up in the mornings!!!! 

I set the alarm and even put it on the other side of the room so I can't just it snooze.................so what do I do?????  Get my FAT ASS up and hit snooze and take my alarm to bed with me and go back to sleep!!!  (My alarm is my cell phone by the way!)  I know, I am the most pathetic person ALIVE! 

So for three days in a row I have NOT gotten up to do the C25k or anything for that matter!  Yesterday I hardly made it up in time to shower and get myself and B dressed and out the door.  I dropped B off at school and made it just in time to work!!!  I thought I hit snooze and I really turned OFF my alarm!!!

And here we are to this morning and once again, LAZINESS hit me and I didn't get out of bed.  I did get up in time to actually pack a lunch and get B dressed and myself and not be totally rushed this morning.  However, on my way to work I almost had a MAJOR accident because PEOPLE DON'T KNOW HOW TO DRIVE!!!  I was cruising along on the road on my way to work and went around someone in so I was in the fast lane.  Well an IDIOT turned out in front of me and was going about 30 miles per hour and continued to go that speed!!!!!!!!!!  I had to SLAM on my brakes and so did everyone behind me! It was ridiculous!  Everyone went in the "slow" lane to pass me and the idiot in front of me and that took a good 5 minutes off my time.  I know, I know, what is 5 minutes but when you cut it as close as I do it is a HUGE difference! 

Moving along to the next part of my journey I have another person that thought they should just pull RIGHT OUT infront of me too! I must have had a sign on my car this morning or something, I don't know!

Now on to the better part of my day!!  I FINALLY got B dropped off at school safe and sound mind you! As I am pulling into the parking lot of work I am waiting to hear a prize give away on one of my favorite radio stations. I never win anything y'all but I just had a feeling this morning for some reason they were going to say my name!

I am a HUGE country music fan, incase you didn't know..............I might be a little bit of a redneck y'all!!!  The prize was two tickets to the Rascal Flatts concert this Friday night and I WON y'all!!!!!  I am SOOOOOO EXCITED!!! Now, who should I take to the concert..........................stay tuned for pictures and a recap!!!  Super excited!

On a side note.............B got his second hair cut last night and it went WAY better than the first one!  If you don't remember how that went you can read it here.  He looks like such a little man when he gets it cut!  They are doing school pictures tomorrow so he had to look "fresh"!!  Here is a picture of my gangsta for y'all.  He is just so adorable I could eat him up!!! Not the best picture but I haven't had one on here for a while.
If I wanted him to have his hood up, he wouldn't! But I didn't care I guess so he wanted it on!!    
Piece & Chicken Grease Y'all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment