Thursday, August 29, 2013

B's Hair Cut!!!

Well we did it y'all. B got his first hair cut EVER!!!  Man did my little boy age in about 10 minutes flat!!

I must say............that was one of the WORST 10 minutes of my life!!  Now, B has had some rough times in his life but it just breaks my heart to hear him cry, ever!  I know what y'all are going to say.  Kids cry that is just part of being a mom, but when it is one of those SCREAMING cries.............this mama doesn't deal well!!

A HUGE thank you to my friend Bridgette for cutting his hair for us!!  She did an amazing job of trying to make it fun and not scary for him but he just wasn't having it!  She had cartoons on for him when we got there and a cute little cape for him and everything.  B didn't think ANY of it was fun from the beginning!  She cut while he screamed and threw his head around and I was impressed she could do that while he was moving so much!!

Once he got sorta used to the whole cutting of the hair thing, she got out the trimmers and that totally freaked him out again!!  So then it was back to the screaming again!  Let me tell ya 10 minutes seems like FOREVER y'all when your son is screaming and crying!!

Good news, he got his first hair cut out of the way and it is done.  Bad news, mommy misses his curls and his hair will NEVER be that way again!! I never used to like my curly hair but now that I am older I love it!!  My daddy has curly hair, I have it and that was always something B had of mine!  Now it is gone!!!

I must tell y'all I cried almost the whole way home but I know it is just hair and there are worse things in life, right?  So I got it out of my system and I am fine now.  I just can't believe how fast my baby boy is growing up!!  He does have a little bit of wave and curl to his hair still but I would doubt there will ever be a day that his hair will be long enough to see it!

So here y'all go.............the new ADORABLE B!!
Not the best pictures but he was DONE with everyone by the time we were finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment