Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Weddings!!

Summer is usually a busy time of the year for me! Seems like there is never enough time to do everything!

There are always County Fairs and State Fair, and there are usually a wedding or two thrown in there too.  Well this year one of my "baby" cousins got married!  She really isn't a baby but most of  my cousins are younger than I am and I was always the baby sitter for most of them.  I can't believe she is all grown up and married now!!

The wedding was small and very laid back and absolutely PERFECT!! It is just exactly how I would have pictured her wedding being and I couldn't be happier for her!! She was a STUNNING bride and I know she will be very happy!



I am always one of those people that when I attend a wedding, I think............why didn't I do that when I got married! Or, Oh that would have been cute when I got married!

The truth is, I got married 5 years ago and those things were either not cute back then or I had in my head having a HUGE wedding was so much better!!!  LOL  Not that my wedding wasn't AMAZBALLS but there is something to be said about small intimate weddings too!

~~Squirrel~~ These allergies are KILLING me y'all!!!  I don't know about y'all but I can barely breath right now!!!  Sorry I just had to throw that out there!!!

Anyway, tomorrow will be an interesting post for y'all!  My baby boy will be getting his FIRST EVER haircut tonight and this momma is not dealing well AT ALL y'all!!!

So stay tuned to see how it all goes down!!

Piece and Chicken Grease Y'all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment