Monday, November 18, 2013

8 inches..........WHAT?!?!?!?

So most of you know me as a person that DOES NOT make quick decisions.  I take my time and think things through for a while and then decide what I am going to do.  Well last Tuesday I called my very good friend up who does an amazing job on my hair and asked if she had time to get me in for a cut and color.

Of course she is AMAZBALLS and fit me right in that afternoon!!!!  That is just how she rolls y'all!!  She asked what color I wanted in my hair and of course my response was..........."Whatever you feel like putting in there!" I am not that hung up on my hair color.  I trust her fully with that stuff and she always does a great job so I leave all that stuff up to the professional!!

So when I get there she says to me........."Are we going to do it this time?"  I look at her and said, "if it is long enough then yes, cut it off!"

I have been thinking about cutting my hair for a while and she knew this but I wanted to donate it to Children with Hair Loss so it had to be at least 8 inches long.  She measured it and it was long enough y'all!!  So we put it in a pony tail and she got out the scissors! 

This is how long my hair was to start with.......................
me and my mini me!!

He is the pony tail before cutting

this is the end product!

Here is the REALLY bad selfie for the new cut!

The new cut and color
You can't see the color very well but it is AMAZBALLS as usual as well as the cut!!!!  I couldn't be happier with it and it is all for a GREAT cause!!!!! 

So I finally made a sort of rash decision and it was great!

Now onto the next topic that I am sure is on a lot of your minds. I am not going to get into detail about this matter as it is a personal matter and this is my blog.  I know I get pretty personal on here but there are just somethings I must say are Nuna Damn Business y'all.  So here it is.

I am sure most of y'all got to see the beautiful pictures that I have on my facebook page of the family.  I am also sure y'all noticed there is one person missing from those pictures.  My husband and I are separated.  That is all I am going to say about the matter and that is really all y'all need to know.  I don't mean to be rude about this but it really is no ones business but ours. So the next question out of your mouths will be, then what the hell are you talking about it on here for?  Well, to answer your question is, I am not.  I just wanted to clear up the rumors and gossip that I KNOW goes on in small towns when NOT EVERYONE knows what is going on. The people that need to know do know and that is all that matters. 

Now, onto happier things.....................how did I ever get so lucky to have such an ADORABLE little boy?!?!?!?!



As always, I appreciate all y'all that read my blog!!  I know there aren't many of you but the ones that do really mean a lot to me!

Piece & Chicken Grease Y'all!!!!!

   

No comments:

Post a Comment