Tuesday, September 10, 2013

FRUSTRATED!!!

As I sit here tonight getting this post ready for y'all, I can't tell you how frustrated I am about so many things in my life!!

There are some things that you just don't have any control over and worrying and stewing over them isn't going to make anything better.  So, I am really trying to just let it go..............well the best I can anyway!!

But somethings I feel like I am not doing enough or there should be something I can do..........but what?!?! 

Our house has been for sale for what feels like FOREVER!!!!!!!!  I bought this house before I even got married or had B.  It was perfect for a single gal starting out in her first home.  But having a little one around, it just isn't working out anymore!

Now, I am telling y'all we have done what feels like EVERYTHING to try to get this house sold.  We even buried a St. Joseph statue in the back yard (a patron saint of workers and carpenters in the Catholic church).  I know what y'all are going to say.....................but the believe is that if you bury St. Joseph in your back yard, and pray over it, your house will sell quickly.

Well, I am here to tell y'all................IT DOES NOT HAPPEN!!!!!!!!  We did that two years ago and I am not sure what time frame we are working on here but my quickly is a little bit sooner that that!!

Here is a picture of our beautiful house.  I pray every night that someone will just come along and want to buy it right away and it will be the house they have been looking for all their life!!! 

I pray about this, I put flyers out, I put it on Facebook, craigslist, it is out on the internet..............so now I am asking you, my AMAZBALLS readers...........PLEASE help us sell our house!!!

If you know ANYONE that is looking for a house to buy send them this link! House for Sale

Like I said earlier, there are many frustrations in my life right now that I can't really do much about.  The way other people act, I can't do anything about that.  But this is something I can do something about. 

I can also so something about the way I look and feel, and I am going to change that as well!  I have the Brew Mile race coming up in a couple of weeks and I am going to be walking to get ready for that.  No running right now, but walking is better than sitting on the couch, right?  If y'all haven't gotten signed up for the Brew Mile please do so!!! It is going to be AMAZBALLS!!!

Piece & Chicken Grease Y'all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment