Monday, September 9, 2013

This and alota THAT!!

Well y'all it was another BUSY weekend for Mama Nellie!

I started out by going to see a very good movie on Friday night.  It is called the Butler and it has Oprah in it.  She does a very good job and it is based off a true story.  If you have time to go see it, you should!!

Then Saturday was the big day y'all!!  FOOTBALL SATURDAY! It was a little bit hot but I was there with my daddy and we were watching football!  What more could you ask for!??

I even got a tan line from my sunglasses.....that looks so nice y'all!

We left the house at about 6:15 a.m. and got home about 6:30 p.m. and I was one tired mama!!  But it was totally worth it y'all!

Sunday was another new adventure for me! I went to an auction with my parents in Adel and had A BLAST!!!

I got some VERY cool stuff y'all and it was DIRT CHEAP!!!  If y'all haven't been to one of these lately you should go!  Here are just a few things I found:
This little gem was a STEAL!!  The bowl and pitcher was $30 and the buffet was $30.  I looked online and the bowl and pitcher alone are being sold for $325 right now!!
This mirror and dresser piece cost me all of $10!!

This cost me all of $10 as well!!

I got a few more odds and ends as well.  I got a couple of quilts one that was all pieced together just needs quilted is all for $10!!  Talk about BARGAIN SHOPPING!!!  There were a couple of other things that I really wanted but they went a little higher than I wanted to spend.

My mom and I will be hitting another auction this Sunday!!  They don't have as much furniture but you never know! We just might find something we can't live without!! :)

Piece & Chicken Grease Y'all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment