Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Shut the FRONT Door!!!!!!!!!!!

I am starting to have a bit of a panic attack y'all!!!

Did you know it is 98 DAYS until Christmas!!!!  98 DAYS!!  Where has this year gone?!?!?!?  This is just craziness to me y'all!

That means it is just 76 days until my SWEET BABY B turns 2!!!  Those 2 years went by in the blink of an eye y'all!!  He is turning into such a little man!

Now, back to this Christmas stuff y'all...............are you one of those people that wait until December 24th to get your shopping done?  Or maybe, you are the person that shops all year long, and REMEMBERS where you hide things, to help spread out your spending.  Or maybe, just maybe, you are one of those NUTS like myself that LOVES shopping on BLACK FRIDAY!!!!

I am telling y'all there is nothing like it!!!  The rush of a good sale...............the exhaustion for days later............the LACK of Christmas spirit!!!!  I mean really............who wouldn't want to do it?!?!?!!?  LOL

No, honestly, I do enjoy Black Friday shopping but there for a while the fun was gone.  But now that B is here and kids toys ARE NOT CHEAP.......you do what you can to get things on sale!! 

I am not one of those people that goes to the store and "camps out" on the sidewalk until the stores open.  I am not THAT NUTS!  I just try to get some sleep and then wake up really early (around 3 am) and head out to find the good deals!! 

I shop until about 3-4 in the afternoon and try to get everyone on my list done and then I am DONE with all my shopping!!!  There have been a couple of years that I have said, I will be done shopping by Halloween so I don't have to fight the crowd and worry about all this. But that NEVER happens and frankly I don't think it ever will!!!

With B's birthday the first part of December it is hard to do his shopping too far ahead anyway because I always just want to give it to him right away!!!  So it is better for me to just shop closer to the event!!!

Back to the present time, I am LOVING this weather we are having right now!! It finally feels like fall y'all!!!!  That means pumpkin patches and hot chocolate and hay rack rides and football season is in full swing!!! 

Going to try to take B to the Howell's Pumpkin Patch pretty soon before it gets too cold out and get him a great pumpkin!!!  Not sure if he will be trick or treating this year.............I certainly don't need to be eating the candy and neither does he!!!!!  I love going to their place for pumpkins!!!  They are really nice people and very family oriented!

I will get pictures posted as soon as we get that accomplished!!!  As always, don't forget to stop by and say hi at Breakfast Delights this Saturday for Market!!  This is the best time to head down for Saturday mornings.  The weather is PERFECT and it isn't too crowded!!!

Piece & Chicken Grease Y'all!!!!

P. S.  New adventure......................Trying water fitness this week as a workout..........I will keep y'all posted as to how that is going!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment