Monday, January 13, 2014

C25K

Well I have decided to give C25K a try y'all.

I used to LOVE doing 5k runs and since having Big B I just haven't been in the mood to do much of anything.   Since this is a new year for a new me, I thought why not give it a try again!?

I am doing GREAT with the no pop!
Doing pretty good with the eating good..........I say pretty good because I have this OBSESSION with Swiss Cakes Rolls Y'all!!!!!!!!!!!  If you have never tried them, you are missing out!! And if yo have never put them in the freezer and eaten that that way............OH MY GOODNESS!!!  My mouth is watering right now y'all!!!! 

Sorry squirrel!

Other than some Swiss Cake Rolls here and there I haven't been doing too bad on watching what I eat!  I am really trying to watch my portion sizes more than anything!

So here is the best part of the post y'all.........I am going to start working on the C25K this week.  I have never done it before but have heard GREAT things about it.

Back when I was working out all the time (post Hubs getting sick) I worked out at Kees Camp.  Now if y'all have never heard of this place it is AMAZBALLS and if I can ever get my schedule back to where I can go there again I will!!!  I have talked about it before very briefly but I am going to try to get a post up someday about how this place HONESTLY changed my life!!  Anyway, I figure if I am ever going to get back there I have to do some stuff on my own, right?!?!!?

This is where C25K comes in.  Here at my office we have a work out room.  Yep, y'all heard that correctly!  For the last 2 years that I have just been getting FATTER, I have had FULL ACCESS to F R E E equipment and I don't use it!!!  I know, I know, I am LAZY!!!!

But remember, I am creating a new me this year!!  So I am going to be bringing my tennis shoes and using the treadmill three times a week as it tells me to do in the C25K workout.  I have it downloaded on my phone so it tells me exactly what to do when (dummy proof) and ready to go!

Wish me luck y'all!!  I am not only doing this for me! Big B isn't slowing down anytime soon and I wouldn't want it any other way!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment