Thursday, January 23, 2014

Cold Day!!

Well today is a "cold day" (it is so cold outside that the schools think it is too cold for the kids to be outside going to school) for Big B at school which means it is a mommy Big B day!!

We started the day with some crying............Big B didn't want daddy to go to work today.  He thought it should be family day, not a mommy day!  But once he got to turn the T.V. on and watch his news he was fine.  Yes y'all, my son is weird like that!

Next we got to have his FAVORITE breakfast............PANCAKES!!!  I have found the BEST thing ever y'all if your little one likes pancakes and you hate make them, like I do!!  They are made by Pillsbury and they are Mini Pancakes.  The kind we have are Maple Burst.  I don't know if they come in different flavors but we got them at Sam's Club and they are a HUGE hit at our house!!!  You cook them in the microwave for 45 seconds in the individual baggies they come in and you are ready to eat them!!!  I put a little bit of syrup on them for Big B and he eats them up!!



Next we decided to make some veggie beef soup for supper for daddy!  Big B LOVES helping me in the kitchen especially if it includes the microwave.  So we got everything mixed up and put in the crock pot.  Then we moved onto getting some laundry started.  I LOVE that B likes to help with "chores" around the house. 

It was time for lunch and what gourmet meal does this mommy cook for her little one you ask?!  We had mac n cheese and hot dogs of course!!  I think B would eat hot dogs every meal if he could.  It was quick and I didn't really feel like making a huge meal........sorry y'all, I am not mom of the year for a reason!

Now here I am doing this blog instead of folding the laundry.  I know y'all I will get there.  B just went down for a nap and I just wanted a little time to myself.  I will say this, I LOVE my son more than anything in this world but I COULD NEVER be a stay at home mom!!!  I love that my son goes to school every day and plays with his friends and learns so much!  I have HUGE PROPS to all you stay at home moms y'all..................YOU ARE AMAZBALLS in my eyes!!!  You put my full time job to shame!

Finally, I am happy to report I am on day 23 of no pop y'all! SUPER excited!!!  This is huge for me y'all because I have always heard that it takes 22 days to break a habit.  So, this might mean that I have broke that pop habit.........or so I can hope!!  I do find myself drinking a lot more water during the day and I know that is not at all bad!

I found out some VERY GOOD news today so there will be some great changes coming for me this year!! It is going to be a lot of work, but SO WORTH IT!!!  When you have a member of your own family, tell you that you look like a pig every day, you know it is time to make a change!!  I am not doing it because of that person............I am doing it for myself and my family.  But it will feel REALLY good to tell all those people to KISS MY ASS!!!!!!!!!!

More to come y'all!!!

Have a great day and stay warm y'all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment