Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Pinterest...........Interest!

Well no pop still y'all!!!  Going strong..................C25K starts Today.  Last week has some hiccups in it (I know No excuses) but I am starting today for sure!!

So lets talk about Pinterest........................

Are you one of the people that just goes there and pins things but never really does anything after that?

Are you one of those people that makes fun of those people that tries everything on there?

Are you the mom that does EVERYTHING on there?

Well y'all I am one of those people that likes to pin the SHIT out of stuff on there and then just does a little bit of things here and there.

I have a Quote book at my office.  Yes I know I am a GIANT nerd, but who cares!!  I have a little note book that I write quotes in that give me motivations or inspiration whichever.  I find most of them on the Pinterest Quote page.  There are some pretty good ones on there y'all!!

Next, I LOVE to find quick and easy recipes on there that I can try at home.  I am a "closet" want to be Rachael Ray y'all!!!!  When B was little I used to pretend I had my own cooking show and he was my audience!!  I am not very good at cooking but I like to pretend I am!! 

I have actually tried quite a few VERY GOOD recipes off pinterest!!  Someday, when I get this blog shit figured out I will have some recipes and pictures on here for y'all!

I also LOVE how they have great DIY ideas!!  I actually made a Christmas gift this year from an idea I found on Pinterest.  This baseball shelf is what I made (with the help of my daddy) and it actually turned out pretty cool.

The Hubs and I are doing the 52 week money savings challenge this year. We started it last year but didn't make it very far.  So we took the little amount we had last year and started it January 1st this year.  I hope we get to use the money to go back to Hawaii or maybe to Cancun! 

During the holidays that is my go to place for the treats B takes to school.  I made a nice cookie mix in a jar for his teachers that I found on Pinterest.  It turned out very cute!

There are some excellent tattoo ideas on Pinterest too!  I have been having dreams about getting a new one y'all so I think that is my mind telling me it is time for a new one!!  I have so many ideas I just need to figure out what I REALLY want to get.

Pinterest has so many other things I like to pin but never really will do much with.  If we ever get our house sold I might do some of the house decorating ideas but other than that, it is pretty much limited to the food items and some odds and ends along the way. 

Do y'all have anything you actually do from Pinterest?  I would love to hear about it!!

Thanks for reading y'all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment