Friday, May 3, 2013

Getting to know your Blogger........Thats ME!

So one of my friends on Facebook had this up the other day and I thought it would be a GREAT way to introduce myself a little more to all my readers out there!!!  That's YOU!! So here we go!!

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE
My grandma.....we have the same middle name......I hope to pass it one to my daughter if we have one someday! :)

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Yesterday.......yes I am an emotional person....I cry A LOT!

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
When I am not writing in a hurry, yes, otherwise not so much!

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
HAM!!!

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Yep.....Baby B.........Yes he is VERY adorable but VERY ORNORY!

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
I would hope so.........I guess as long as I don't get in my own way.........Then Yes I think I am a very nice person, just don't piss myself off!!! LOL

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
No, Not at all!!!!!!!!  (Said VERY sarcastically!)

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Nope! Best weight loss plan I have been on besides wisdom teeth pulled!

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
I would like to say HELL YES, however............I tend to be a pit on the SISSY side when it comes down to doing things.......so I am not sure.......

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Frosted Flakes with bananas cut up in them! YUMMY!

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Nope.....too lazy but I do if I have been running a road race and I sit down to stretch out.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Any...........but the PMS blizzard at DQ is my FAVORITE otherwise known as the Chocolate Xtreme Blizzard  Try it out!!

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Attitude.  If you treat me rudely I will return the favor!

15. RED OR PINK?
PINK!!!!! :)

16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
Weight...........However, I am working on that!

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
I don't really have an answer for this...........I have never really lost anyone close to me yet, thank goodness.  I do miss alot of my good friends that I have lost touch with over the years.  I had a wonderful friend in high school and we fell out of touch.  I do miss her!

18.  TOENAILS PAINTED OR UNPAINTED?
UM.......It has been over 2 years since my toenails have been without nail polish.  I am a FIRM believer that if you are going to wear open toed shoes.........you better have those piggies painted!! Or if you know someone is going to see your piggies without any shoes or socks on other than your spouse and children, better have them painted!

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Blue jeans and brown cowgirl boots!

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Myself type........I know boring right!

22. DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE ON MAKEUP?
Almost never.  The only time I wear makeup is on the weekends or if we have a evening planned.  I never wear it to work.  Takes to much time to put on in the mornings...............No I have not always been this way.  I used to NEVER leave the house without it!!!  Thank goodness I am not that way anymore!! :)

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Fresh cut hay!!!!!!!!!!!!  Best smell in the world!

24. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Iowa Hawkeye football and then ANY college football after that.  I LOVE college football.  Then I love MLB baseball (Go Cubbies!) and then College Basketball.............Oh hell I love all sports.  Just don't know much about hockey or soccer and not a big fan of golf but football baseball and basketball..............LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

25. HAIR COLOR?
Today it is a brownish red.  I am thinking of doing something different but just not sure what yet. 

26. EYE COLOR?
Hazel............I think..........do you look at your eyes?

27. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
I have them..........do I wear them..........not very much.  Mostly just when I wear make up.  Refer to number 22.

28. FAVORITE FOOD?
Oh this is a HARD questions.  I am a little bit of a foodie so I have a lot of FAVORITE foods.  Pizza is a big one.  I would have to say a nice juicy steak, a baked potato and a nice crunchy green bean with a side salad would be AMAZING.  HOWEVER, hot wings are a great choice too!!!  Or of course anything chocolate you can't go wrong!

29. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
I hate scary movies or anything with clowns in them.  So that would be Happy Endings!

30. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
G.I. Joe  It was actually a very good movie.

31. FAVORITE SEASON?
Spring and Fall are but I would have to say Spring the most.  Anytime I can wear flip flops all the time is great for me!!!!!!

32. HUGS OR KISSES?
 Kisses!  The best ones are from B!!!  He gives the best kisses I could ever ask for!

33. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Europe.  Went there my junior year of high school with the BEST group of people I could have asked for and will never forget that trip!!!  It was VERY hot there that year though!  LOL

34.  HAVE YOU EVER BEEN ARRESTED?
Nope!!  Thank goodness!  I might have done some not so good things but I was always smart enough not to get caught!!! :)

35.  FAVORITE ADULT BEVERAGE?
Well I would have to say in the summer time it is a Cowboy Martini!  For those of you that don't know what this AMAZING drink it...........take a nice cold frosty mug, a pickle spear, 3-4 big green olives and a nice cold Coors Light!!!!!!!!!!  Put it all in the mug and ENJOY!!!!!!!!  Don't knock it until you Rock it!!!  Otherwise just a plain ice cold Coors Light! Yes, I am a country girl y'all!

Well there you have it.  A little more useless info about your blogger.  Feel free to let me know if you can relate to any of this or if you would like to tell me a little bit about you.

Piece and Chicken Grease Y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment