Thursday, May 2, 2013

Shut the FRONT Door!!!!

Yes, we live in Iowa!! Yes, we have strange weather sometimes! But SERIOUSLY!!!  Shut the FRONT Door with this SNOW!!!!  I am NOT a fan of snow on May 2nd!!  But I guess I don't really know ANY that would be. 

My son, NOT a fan at all with this strange weather!!  He just stood at the door saying "side, mamma side!"(this means outside for you that don't speak small children) last night when we got home from school.  Poor little man! I just couldn't let him go out and play it was so windy and cold.  Yes, I am a bad mom I didn't go out and play with my son because it was windy.  ZIP IT!!! 

The Hubs and I have been doing GREAT on eating at home.  We did get carry out last night but it really is two meals because I brought some for lunch so win win!!! Plus it was pork chops and salad bar so it wasn't greasy bad food!  We are really trying not to eat sweets at night either so that is going.............well it is going ok.  I am not going to say good because I HATE it but I know it is better for us!

So if you saw my Facebook post yesterday (or if not I will help you out) I am trying the 30 day challenge.  With the help of some of my KICKASS readers I will be doing the ab AND squat 30 day challenge.  I would like to invite all of you, men AND women, to join me in this challenge!!  I started yesterday so you just have one day to make up if you missed out!!  I know some of you overachievers are a head of me and that ROCKS but if not please join in!!!


I printed these out and put them on the fridge. (You can find them on my Facebook page to be able to print them if you need them.)  Then after B goes to bed, I just do them either while watching TV or during a commercial.  I will have check-ins every week I think to see how everyone is doing!  Good luck and let me know how you are doing!!

On a BRIGHTER note!!  For those of you in the Des Moines area, the Downtown Farmers Market starts THIS SATURDAY!! I know it doesn't seem like it right now but that means warmer weather and GREAT FRESH FOOD!!!  I will be working at a stand this year so I will be there A LOT!!!  I hope to get some fresh veggies for the week!

Piece and Chicken Grease Y'all!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment