Friday, May 31, 2013

New Do......

I love going and getting my hair done!! My very good friend is a stylist so it makes it a little bit easier for this BUSY mama to get an appointment.  Nights and weekends, Sure no problem!!  She can do it all and do it well!!  If you are looking for a great look and very affordable, let me know and I will give you the hook up!!

I went last night and got a trim and color.  I wanted something different for my color but I didn't really know what.  This is where it is GREAT to have a friend as your stylist!  I just said, "I totally trust you, so do whatever you want!"  I know, it is a little scary but, it is just hair so not that big of a deal, right?  (Well, we will get to this in a little more detail in just a minute.)  So she did an AMAZING job as always and I couldn't be happier!  Everyone loves it and it is long enough I can still pull it up in a pony.  This seems to be a big deal for me. The pony thing.  I have had short hair (I mean SHORT hair) and I have had long hair, but now that I am a mama it seems to be more important to be able to pull it up in a pony and just go.  I find myself doing my hair less and less.  I didn't want to be one of "those" moms but I am!!  I don't like it but I am either so tired I don't want to do my hair, or I am running so late it is just faster.   

Darker on top with blond hi-lights underneath, you can see when I them when I pull it up.
I am thinking about showering at night and making it easier on myself in the morning.  I have naturally curly hair so I would need to dry it before bed and then maybe I can straighten it in the morning.  However, the problem I seem to have it my hair gets very greasy by the middle of the day.  Does anyone else run into that problem?  I have tried the dry shampoo before but that doesn't really help.  But, there might be a different brand of that I am just not using.  If you have any suggestions PLEASE let me know!

So the other part of, "It is just hair it will grow back" is this.........my ADORABLE little B hasn't had a hair cut yet and I am very torn on rather to give him one.  The Hubs is all for it and has been for a while.  I say it is just hair and it will grow back, but that isn't talking about my son's hair!  Things are always different when it concerns him! (At least they are in my household!)  I know he will need one at some point, I won't let him have a mullet for goodness sakes!  It just makes me sad to cut his curls off................his Papa has curly hair and so do I and I just don't want to cut them off.  What if they don't grow back?  They are just so adorable and I know his hair doesn't make him adorable but it is one strong asset he has!! (OK one small asset he has, he is pretty adorable if I don't say so myself!)


B looking adorable as usual! 
This is what his hair looks like from the front and he has WAY more tight curls in the back.  So I ask you this.......would you give him a hair cut?  We know we want him to have a mow-hawk when we do finally cut it but the question is,,,,,,,,,,when will mama FINALLY be OK with it? Did you have a hard time cutting your child's hair for the first time?  And by the way, my very good friend who cuts my hair, ya she will be cutting his as well.  She cuts her grandson's who is a year older than B so I know he will be in VERY good hands! And her grandson's hair is always super cute!

Piece and Chicken Grease Y'all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment