Wednesday, May 1, 2013

So Hard

Is this just me....Why is it SO FREAKING hard to workout if you don't have either a partner to go with you or a class to go to?!?!?!?!

I just can't get my ass out of bed in the mornings and my friend at work has been sick so hasn't been able to do our lunch workout either.  So here I sit typing this and feeling like a lump of CRAP!!!!  I haven't been doing ANYTHING of exercise and it isn't anyone's fault but my own!!

I just don't know why it is so difficult to do this on my own..........I am a big girl! I pride myself on being able to go out and do things on my own and not need a "babysitter" for things.  Why can't I do this!?!?!?!?

I have a FREE place to work out at yet if I pay money and so somewhere it makes it easier for me to go.  When I worked out at Kees Camp and Kosoma I went almost all the time.  Now that I have somewhere free..........I NEVER GO!!!!!!!  WHY, you ask?  Because I have nothing holding me to it! I didn't spend any money and I don't have anyone teaching the class! 

I have been to enough classes to know what I should be doing, so that isn't really the issue. The issue.......PURE L A Z Y N E S S!!!!! Plain and simple.

What is wrong with me?!?!  Am I alone with this?  And the other thing is........the Hubs and I are really trying hard to eat as healthy as we can and work on our portion sizes.  So WHY does this mean I want to eat EVERYTHING in site and ALL things CHOCOLATE!!??!?!?!

My God man..........what is wrong with me?!?!?!!?  I can't take it anymore!!!  I think I could eat ice cream every day but I am pretty sure that isn't in ANY diet plan!

On a side note B is LOVING this warmer weather.  It is making it VERY difficult for this mommy to get him inside for dinner at night after playing!!  I will try to get some pictures for you soon!!

Piece and Chicken Grease Y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment