Monday, May 6, 2013

Randoms

Hey Y'all!! Hope everyone had a great weekend!!  The weather wasn't the greatest on Saturday but we still got some running around done. 

Sunday a very dear friend of mine's little boy had to have surgery at the hospital near our house and she was there alone so I took here an iced coffee and stayed with her while he was in surgery so he didn't have to be alone.  I didn't really do anything but I know if I was in her situation I wouldn't want to have to sit and be scared all by myself.  Her hubby was at home with their other two children.  That makes it hard when you can't both be there for your little one!  I was HAPPY I could be there for her and the little cutie made it through surgery just fine!! Plus we got a chance to catch up after not seeing each other for over 10 years!

So I need a little help from y'all.  With it being graduation time and spring FINALLY I would like to maybe get something cute to wear.  I LOVE the maxi dresses but do "FLUFFIER" people such as myself wear them?  OR are they just for the skinny gals?  I am not what you would call a fashionable person.  I would really like to be but I just don't really have the DNA, I don't think.  I see so many cute outfits out there but I just don't really know what goes together.  I need someone to take me shopping and say, "Buy this and this and this and wear them together and these will interchange with each other."  That would make my life SO much easier!!!  Or better yet, just have a stylist come and live with me and pick out my clothes everyday!!!  That would ROCK ASS!!!

Well the 30 challenge has been going wonderfully and I can REALLY feel the burn!!!  Those squats kill me every time!! But, no pain, no gain!! Right?!?!

Well that is all for now but I am REALLY excited to take B outside after school tonight with this AMAZING weather. He will love it!! I am going to try really hard this time to get some pictures of him outside tonight.

Here is a picture of B watching for Daddy out the window!  He is so cute!
Piece and Chicken Grease Y'all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment