Tuesday, April 30, 2013

A WONDERFUL Anniversary Weekend

So the Hubs and I had our 5 year wedding anniversary on Friday. It has been 5 difficult and wonderful years at the same time!

We started the weekend off on Thursday night by going to the Price is Right Live show here ins town!
It was just like the show, you had a chance to go on stage and win prizes.  They called out names in between chances too for gift certificates to different places too.  Of course we didn't win anything but it was a great time!

Then Friday night we had a date!  B went camping with Gramma and Papa for the weekend so we were child free all weekend long!!  We had dinner and saw a movie.  We were home by 9...........you can tell we are parents with a small child now!  That was plenty late for me!

Saturday I got to sleep in.  And when I say sleep in I mean SLEEP IN!!!!!  I think I rolled out of bed about 11!  The Hubs went and got some breakfast so we ate really late!!  Then we just hung out at home and cleaned the house a little bit.  We went out to eat for an early dinner because we had tickets to the Kenny Chesney concert.
We started the evening with a little tailgate party before heading into the concert.  They had a small band playing outside and drinks.  The weather was perfect and the people watching was READONCULOUS!!!  So the concert started at 7 so we decided to head in and meet up with some friends we knew ahead of time.  We grabbed a couple of beers and some popcorn and found our seats after chatting for a few minutes! 


So this is me at the beginning of the concert with my favorite drink in hand!  Yep! I am a country girl and Coors Light is my beer of choice!!  It is funny to me that the more people drink the more they think they can do and either no one is watching them or they don't really care...........apparently myself included.  I had a little more than I should have on Saturday night but it was a kid free weekend and we were celebrating!! 

Anyway, I am not here to talk about me I want to tell you about the crazy people we saw!! Okay so I don't really remember all the people but I do remember the one guy that was dancing in his row and his wife was SO embarrassed!! He had a large crowd watching him and cheering for him.  He looked like he had a few beers.  It was during the first opener. 

We had AMAZING seats and we even hooked up with a LIFE LONG friend of mine and some of her friends and family and they came and sat with us!!  We had our own little party and danced the night away!!

So all in all, it was a great weekend!!!  The Hubs and I got to spends some much needed time together with out B and B got to spend some time camping with Gramma and Papa!!  A win win for everyone!!

Hope you all had a great weekend too and sorry I have been so lazy with the posts!!  I will get back up to date on them~I promise!!

Piece and Chicken Grease Y'all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment