Thursday, April 11, 2013

Work-Out FAIL

So my goal this week was to get back to my two a day workouts........FAIL!!!!  

I was doing Kosama so I was working out in the morning (yes I got my a$$ up at 4:45 A.M.) and then doing the elliptical machine on my lunch at work for 35 minutes and about 4 miles.  Well then I got tired and lets face it there should really only be one 4:45 and it should end with a P.M.!!!  Plus we are working on a budget at Mama Nellie's house and Kosama isn't on the budget right now.  The 8 week challenge I was doing was over too so that helped with the not going part!

So the new plan was to get up at 5 A.M. (yes that extra 15 minutes means a lot to this Mama!) and go into work where there is a FREE exercise area.  There are elliptical machines, treadmills, weight machines and places to put down a mat and do any kind of workout you want all for FREE.  So that was the plan starting on Monday morning. 

Monday morning rolled around, the alarm went off, and this Mama hit snooze and never got up!!!  Oh, I made it to work, but not to workout!  I was exhausted and I just couldn't do it! I did however, do my lunch workout so props for that!  So then Tuesday came and I had the day off so who wants to go into the office when you have the day off?!?!!! I skipped my lunch workout for the same reason as well.  

Wednesday came and I didn't get up that morning either!!  I did make the lunch time and got in 4.5 miles and a good sweat!  However, today I didn't get up any before I had to for work and I had meetings all morning so no lunch workout either!!  I am so mad at myself for not getting back to my workouts!!! 

I am doing the Glow Run 5k next Saturday and haven't ran outside since last year!!!  It is the first one of the season so I guess that is the good part but I have been eating everything in site lately so that is the TERRIBLE part!


New Goal! You don't have to wait for a Monday to start a diet or workout plan.  I will start my two a days tomorrow...................Stay tuned!!!

Here is a picture of the Hubs and I at the Race for the Cure last year.  We were both in WAY better shape then!

No comments:

Post a Comment