Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Just Me

I thought you all might like to know a little worthless information just about me.  So here goes:

  1. I LOVE Iowa Hawkeye football or any college football game for that fact.  I really love sports in general!
  2. I used to be a Yankees fan but married a Cubs fan so now I am a Cubs fan.......the Hubs wouldn't let me be a Yankees fan anymore, deal breaker! :)
  3. I am OBSESSED with Harley Davidson Motorcycles!!!!!!!!  LOVE THEM!!! I hope to own one someday.............KEEP DREAMING MAMA!!!
  4. I have seven tattoos and I am planning to get more............They are VERY addictive!!! :) No my parents HATE them but I LOVE them all!!!  The hubs has one but wants another one
  5. I am a MASSIVE daddy's girl..............I MEAN MASSIVE!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. I am VERY protective of my family so if you mess with any of them or me..............be prepared to get the HORNS!!!!
  7. I might be a TOM BOY but I LOVE getting a mani/pedi when I get the chance
  8. I used to be very high maintenance........maybe that is why I am not so much anymore!
  9. My two favorite colors............Pink...Orange
  10. I might be borderline OCD about being on time for things.........ask the Hubs he will tell you
  11. People that are late.............HUGE pet peeve of mine!
  12. I grew up on a farm and LOVE being a farm girl......miss it very much
  13. I used to show cattle, sheep, and hogs.  If you don't know what this means......just ask, I will inform you of what you are missing out on!!
  14. Guilty pleasure..............Swiss cake roll that has been in the freezer for a while.............don't knock it until you try it! Trust me it is a little slice of heaven!
  15. I despised running when I was in high school.  Now it is what keeps me from going insane! 
  16. The only reason I went out for cross country when I was in high school? There was a boy I liked that went out for it and I wanted to ride the bus to and from meets with him..............Yes, I was that pathetic!!!
  17. I played Volleyball, ran cross country, basketball, ran track and was the baseball score book keeper when I was in high school...............best thing about going to a small school.  You can go out for all the sports!
  18. I went to the same school from Kindergarten all the way to 12th grade.  And there were 37 kids in my graduating class! I LOVE small schools!
  19. My best friend is my mom!  She is the best person I know.  It hasn't always been that way but lets be honest when you are a teenage girl isn't your job to hate your mother!
  20.  Any chance I can get to spend time with my grandma and mom to go on a sewing weekend.....I am there! This might be strange to some of you, but spend a little time with the older generation! They will teach you a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment