Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Weekend Recap!!

Sorry I didn't get this done earlier but well I have a toddler...............that is my excuse for EVERYTHING!!!  That is the reason I haven't made it to morning workouts the past two days either!!!  I blame my son for everything and I just realized that isn't very far!!

So we had a great weekend!!!  Saturday we all got to sleep in!!  Okay, so getting up at 6:30 is sleeping in for us now a days! Oh I remember when I used to sleep until 1 P.M. and that was REALLY sleeping in!!  Now if I get a full nights sleep and go past 7 that is a GREAT NIGHT!!! 

Anyway, we had to do some running around and a QUICK trip to the eye glass store due to a certain little 1 year old that decided mommy's glasses needed to be a toy for 30 seconds!! They weren't broken but they certainly weren't straight that is for sure!!!  :) 

The Hubs and I got new Motorola Electrify cell phones on Saturday also.  It has been fun learning how to use them but I have QUICKLY became addicted to one of the games I downloaded called Candy Crush Saga.  If you haven't played, DO NOT!!!  It is very ADDICTIVE!!!!  It is much like Bejeweled only a board game like candy land at the same time.  I can't stop playing it!!!!!

I did get in a little bit of a workout.................I have created the new "Mommy & Me Workout"!!  B thought it was SO funny!!!!  I did my ab workout with him on Saturday morning! I decided to take off Sunday and just have a nice relaxing day!


Sunday late afternoon we met up with some of my old classmate from high school and one of their parents. We are like one big family!!

Now to say I was and still am a TOM BOY is a little bit of an understatement.  Don't get me wrong, I LOVE being girly too!!  But if it is a choice between going to a football game or going shopping...........I will NEVER choose shopping!!  

So back to the topic all my friends that I keep in close touch with still are all guys.  I know what you are thinking but I just have always gotten along better with guys.  Nothing against us girls but..............I am kinda a bitch!  I know this about myself and I just get long with boys better for this reason I guess!?!?!

So we all meet in a central location as often as our schedules allow us.  Which now that we all have kids isn't very often but we try.  We all have a great time together and our kids are all about the same age so that is great too!  It is always nice to laugh about the old times and the boys never seem to forget all the trouble I used to cause and feel the need to fill the Hubs in on it!! :)  Thanks guys!!  It was wonderful to see everyone and I can't wait for the summer for us all to have our camping get together!

So we had a relaxing yet sorta busy weekend but it was nice to spend it together.  We got a little bit of yard work done too but all in all it was a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment