Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Beginner

Well I am new to the whole Blogger world so please be easy on me.  I am a pretty straight shooter.  What you see is what you get.  I don't bullshit you on anything.  If you don't like what I have to say, don't read it. I hate people that are mean or make fun of anyone because of their size or a disability.  This is my BIGGEST pet peeve!!!  I am a TERRIBLE speller and I don't deny that!! So if you read something and I have spelled it wrong, I apologize ahead of time and get over it!

I have always wanted to write a blog but never had the courage to do it.  I started reading Mama Laughlin's blogs (by the way if you haven't read her blogs you MUST check them out www.mamalaughlin.com) and I thought to myself, self........you can do this!  So, I have been trying to get things going.  It looks a little rough right now but I am saving my pennies to have Hubby Jack work on my design for me at some point.  But for the time being, it is what it is.  I hope you all will stop by and check out my blog from time to time.  

Today, I would like to give my opinion on the LACK of work-out clothes for us, shall we say, fluffier, ladies.  I have always been a little bigger in the "chestical" area and no I haven't had any surgery to make it that way.  I know my hubs likes them that way but I for one would give ANYTHING to have the smaller sized boobs!!!  But back to the topic at hand!  So I have a TERRIBLE time finding a good sports bra for myself.  And when I say I have a bigger "chestical" area, I mean I wear a 44 DDD or F bra.  So as you might imagine this means you get one design.  UGLY AND UGLIER!!!!  And don't even get me started on the shirts and shorts!!!  I don't want to see myself in spandex so I know no one else does either!!!  The shorts are either WAY to short or WAY TO SMALL!!!!!  I am not that big of a person but I am not a size zero.  If you can make them in the smaller sizes why can't you make them in the bigger sizes too!  It is the same pattern, just more material! I mean honestly!!!  So, when I win the lottery, (which will be never I am guessing) I am going to start up my own clothing line for workout gear for the "NORMAL" sized people that like to run and workout!!

Ok, that is enough bitching for one day I guess.  I can't wait to tell you more about me and my family along this great journey and oh yes I am trying to get healthy but I LOVE food so it is a never ending battle!!!

Here is a picture for you of our ADORABLE little boy B to end your day. Hope to "see ya" later!


No comments:

Post a Comment