Thursday, April 18, 2013

Yep........I'm A Slacker

Well that was a quick ride on the wagon!  I have officially fell off the workout wagon again!!!  Man I suck a$$!!  What is wrong with me?!?!!  Why can't I just get in the habit of working out and stick with it??? 

I am trying to make myself feel a little bit better by at least saying that I haven't had any chocolate the last two days.  That is a GOOD thing for me.  I haven't been making the best food choices but I haven't been making terrible ones either. 

Okay so here comes the excuse.......This weather hasn't been helping me get too motivated!  I like sunny, cheery weather! The weather we are having right now?  Make me want to stay in bed and not get up!! 

And while we are on the topic of staying in bed........Am I the only person that could stay in her "pajamas" all day and night on the weekends and not give a SHIT???  If I don't have to put a bra on that is an AMAZING day to me!!!!  I don't usually wear actual pajamas per say.  I usually wear either a t-shirt and shorts or just a t-shirt depending on how hot I am that day.  If I just have a t-shirt on I will put a pair of lounge pants on and that is all.  If I don't have to go anywhere for the day...........Why waste the time and energy of showering and getting dressed if I can just stay in the same thing I will be going to sleep in again!?!?!?!?!?  Some of you might think this is gross............however, I think it is called conserving energy!! :)

So that is my 2 cents worth this morning!

Piece and Chicken Grease Y'all!



No comments:

Post a Comment