Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Healthy.....Finally!

So I am back on the wagon...........so to speak!

A while back the Hubs and I were on Take Shape for Life and did very well with our weight loss.  If you are not familiar with it you can check it out here. If you are interested in learning more about this let me know, I have a family member that can help you out with it. The headaches suck and you are very hungry in the beginning  but after about three days that all goes away. 

So you buy these "meals" and then once a day you get a "lean and green" meal.  It works great except when you have a toddler that likes to eat everything that you do it gets a little complicated.  We had bought a bunch of food and then went off of it for a while.  So we have a bunch of food still and we need to get it eaten.  So............we are back on the weight loss wagon!

We eat a lot of chicken, green beans, and lettuce salads on this way of life but on the plus side,,,,,,,,,,,I like all three of those things.  AND, I LOVE fish and we get to have 7 oz cooked of that and that is A LOT of fish!! So all in all it isn't a bad meal plan.  Now if I can just stick to it.....that is the issue.

I have been getting up in the mornings and going in to do my workouts.  Now, it has only been two days and it has been VERY hard to get up those two days but I am trying with every being I have to do this!!!  I found a good workout on Pinterest and I am using it.  I have had things going on during lunches this week so far and haven't made it up for my jog but I will get there.  I am making an effort and that is all that matters...........RIGHT?!?!?!!

The Hubs and I are both eating the meals and so far so good......now I would be lying if I didn't tell you I had a strawberry sundae last night but I stuck to it all the rest of the day!  And I worked out...........in my mind I had fruit and some milk for dessert it was just frozen milk........go with me here, I am working out!!!!!

My goal is to lose about 75 pounds...........by when??????? Well that is the real question.  I would love to say by the first part of July or maybe by my birthday which is July 7th.  But I am a freak about deadlines.  The closer they get..............the more freaked out I get and I don't do well.

So I am going to tell you this......I am going to try my best to lose 75 pounds as quickly and safely as I can.

On a plus side, some of the recipes I have found for our "lean and green" meals are actually VERY good and I make them other times to eat just normally.  If you would like to see them just let me know.

Piece and Chicken Grease Y'all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment