Thursday, April 18, 2013

Home Cookin'

So the hubs cooked dinner last night and we didn't go out to eat.  We used up all the pasta we had at home since are going to the grocery store this weekend to get "major" groceries.  So we had a little whole wheat spaghetti in there and some elbow macaroni.  It didn't matter because it was DELICIOUS!!!  We also had some garlic bread and cottage cheese. B LOVES cottage cheese.  I think he would eat that and nothing else if we would let him.

B........what do you want for dinner......."Cheese".........so cute!!!!! :)



Not sure what we will be having for dinner tonight but it is Mama's turn to cook so you can bet it will be something quick and easy!!  

I have the Glow Run 5K on Saturday night so the hubs is going to pick up my packet for me this afternoon.  I am getting excited but I think it is going to be a little chilly.  Oh well, better than sweating my balls off I guess!!  Oh wait,,,,,,,,,,,ya I don't have those but you know what I mean!!  I will let you all know how the race goes!!

Peace and Chicken Grease Y'all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment